Happy World Book Day! I loved this day as a kid! Today, I am working so I’m subtly wearing my TFiOS top, and book earrings and I unintentionally look like every Young Adult protagonist ever! Anyhow, I was thinking about how much I love books (I love books so much!!!) and how they are so much better than people! (Spoken like a true introvert!)
1. If you take a book in the bath with you, you’ll still have plenty of room and you won’t have the tap sticking in your back.
2. Books are quiet. If you want them to stop, you just put the book down. People never know when to be quiet.
3. Reading nooks. Don’t act like you don’t have a whole Pinterest board of them!
4. Reading a book can make you feel like you go on a different adventure every day. Speaking to real people can make you feel as though you’re banging your head against a brick wall, day after day…
5. Books will never tell you you’re putting on weight, or your hair is silly. Books will never forget your birthday or steal your boyfriend. Books are always there for you & will love you unconditionally!
Let me know in the comments, how do you think books are better than people?
Check out my other book reviews here